Expectations for Students
- Show respect for peers, staff, and community.
- Come to school prepared to learn and complete assigned work.
- Attend each class regularly and on time.
- Follow school and classroom rules.
- Return books without marks or tears and pay any fines for damage or loss.
- Keep the campus free of litter and graffiti.
- Dress appropriately for the school setting.
- Take responsibility for following acceptable standards for health, hygiene, and nutrition.
- Observe school rules on the way to school, while on campus, and on the way home from school.
- Deliver communication from the school to the home and return it on time with required signatures.
- Settle conflicts appropriately.
- Develop pride in higher achievement and excellence.
- Respect yourself, respect others, respect your environment.